The Sony V Network HD Bullet Outdoor Camera with View-DR Technology & IR Illuminator has an Exmor CMOS image sensor that captures high-quality images at HD resolutions up to 720p (1280 x 1024). It supports H.264, MPEG-4, and JPEG compression formats, and has a dual streaming capability.
A host of imaging features ensures that the camera delivers shake and noise-free video in varied lighting conditions. The XDNR (eXcellent Dynamic Noise Reduction) technology minimizes motion blur to capture detailed images under low illumination conditions. View-DR (Visibility Enhanced Wide Dynamic Range) corrects extreme lighting environments marked by high-contrast and harsh backlit scenes. While built-in IR illuminators help in capturing clear images in low-light conditions at a distance up to 49’ (15 m).
You can switch to day or night mode depending upon the light condition using the optical day/night function. For improved image quality, you can adjust the brightness and color reproduction of the image on a pixel-by-pixel basis.
Thanks to the IP66-rated weatherproof, vandal-resistant housing, you can use the HD Bullet Camera for uninterrupted surveillance in exposed and high-risk locations. Equipped with a built-in heater, the Network HD Bullet Camera delivers optimized performance in temperatures ranging from -22 to 122° F (-30 to 50° C). To protect from vandalism, the camera comes with the DEP Advanced Intelligent Video and Audio Analytics feature that allows it to automatically trigger an alarm in the event of tampering, redirection, blocking, or defocusing of the camera.
Power over Ethernet (PoE) capability allows power to be supplied to the camera via the network itself without any extra wiring for auxiliary power outlets. A CompactFlash slot lets you insert a memory card for on-board recording, and allows for wireless operation with the optional SNCA-CFW5 802.11g card. ONVIF (Open Network Video Interface Forum) software ensures flexibility in building multiple-vendor systems.
- Exmor CMOS image sensor
- Records high-quality images at HD resolutions up to 720p (1280 x 1024)
- Horizontal viewing angle of 31.2 to 85.4° - camera captures images clearly over a wide area
- Easy focus and zoom adjustment
- Visibility enhancer feature adjusts the brightness and color reproduction of the image on a pixel-by-pixel basis
- Formats Supported
- Supports MPEG-4, JPEG, and H.264 compression formats
- H.264 compression helps reduce video file sizes without compromising on the quality and integrity of images
- Day/Night Functionality
- Optical day/night function enables you to switch to day or night mode depending upon the light condition
- Minimum illumination of 0.22 lux (color) and 0 lux (B&W) makes the camera suitable for surveillance in low-light conditions
- Built-in IR illuminators enables night vision up to a distance of 49’ (15 m)
- View-DR (Visibility Enhanced Wide Dynamic Range) corrects extreme lighting environments marked by high-contrast and harsh backlit scenes
- XDNR (eXcellent Dynamic Noise Reduction) technology minimizes the motion blur effect under low illumination conditions
- Dual Power Capability for Flexible Installation
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) capability allows power to be supplied to the camera via the same Ethernet cable that is used for data transfer
- Can be powered via a 12 VDC power source
- Dual Streaming
- For viewing 2 separate video streams simultaneously, minimizing the need for 2 SD cameras in the same line-of-view
- ONVIF (Open Network Video Interface Forum) Software
- Ensures flexibility in building multiple-vendor systems
- BNC connector and a phono jack monitors the video while installing the camera
- CompactFlash slot for on-board recording
- Weather & Vandal Proof
- Built-in heater delivers optimized performance even in temperatures ranging from -22 to 122° F (-30 to 50° C)
- IP66 ensures smooth operation in dry and wet conditions
- DEP Advanced Intelligent Video and Audio Analytics triggers an alarm based on user-defined rules, and automatically alerts the operator in the event of tampering, redirection, blocking, or defocusing of the camera
- Wireless Operation
- With the optional SNCA-CFW5 802.11g card