The Telex TR-825 2-Channel Binaural UHF Transceiver (A5F RTS, C3: 554-572MHz Receive/650-668MHz Transmit) is a 2-channel, binaural UHF frequency-agile wireless beltpack for use with the BTR-800. The unit features a durable met-cast magnesium case, an LCD based graphical user interface, and stage announce activation.
The TR-825 is designed with several advanced technology functions, including wireless talk around (ISO) activation, the patented Enhanced ClearScan channel search, detachable antennas and an auto-sensing headset connector that automatically switches between electret and dynamic headset mics.
This unit has an A5F RTS headset jack and works in the C3: 554-572MHz Receive/650-668MHz Transmit frequency range.
- Rugged all-metal 2-channel wireless UHF beltpack with detachable, color coded 1/4 Wave antennas on stud type connectors
- Dual, latchable A and B channel talk buttons, full LED complement for all functions
- Cast magnesium construction for increased durability, lighter weight
- Huge selection of UHF frequencies in 18 MHz operational bands, 24 factory preset groups
- 1000' line-of-sight range, AA or NimH rechargeable battery operation with up to 12-hr. continuous battery life
- Proprietary Intelligent Power Control decreases output power of beltpack in closer proximity to Base Station by 10 dB, eliminates Base Station front-end overload and desensing
- Individual On/Off and Volume control knobs, talk buttons with latching function with easy top panel access
- Top panel Battery/Overmodulation and Talk LED lights
- Automatic dynamic or electret mic type detection
- Menu and Set, Up and Down rear panel parameter and navigation buttons with LCD display for simplified control