The Nexto Photo Storage ND 2730 (SSD) from Nexto DI is a handheld photo backup device. It's the ideal companion for rugged travel or strenuous assignments. The ND 2730 has a built-in battery, so you can backup your photos anywhere-without the use of a computer. Whether you're on assignment or hiking in a remote area, the ND 2730 will enable you to quickly offload your memory cards so you can continue shooting--knowing that your photos are secure.
The ND 2730 SSD comes with an installed 128GB SSD. It has 2 built-in slots that support CF / SD / SDHC / SDXC memory cards. Fast backup speeds enable you to keep shooting. You can confirm the download of your photos on the built-in 1.44" color LCD screen, which lets you view thumbnails or single photos. You'll also enjoy the ability to perform a bit-by-bit verification ("Copy & Verify"), in which all of the data on your memory card is compared to the data on your ND 2730.
The ND 2730's internal battery has several power options: FireWire 800 (IEEE1394b) and USB 2.0 interfaces (cables included), and an AC power adapter (included). A car charger and an external rechargeable battery are available as optional accessories (not included). Your photo backup device comes with a leather case.
- Backup Anywhere-Without The Use of a Computer
- A built-in battery means you no longer have to lug around your laptop for backup!
- 128 GB SSD
- The ample storage space and durability of the SSD make the ND2730 a great "rugged road" companion.
- Supports Backup from a Variety of Memory Cards
- Download data from digital cameras via built-in memory card slots: CF, SD, SDHC, SDXC.
- Preview Thumbnails or Photos
- A preview of thumbnails or photos on both the internal HDD and CF / SD / SDHC / SDXC memory cards is supported via the built-in 1.44" color LCD, which can also be used to confirm the download of your photos.
- Using the ND2730 as a Hard Drive
- Supports data transfer to an NLE system.
- Multiple Power Options
- The built-in internal battery makes the ND2730 an ideal companion for field backup, and can be powered by the following options: An AC adapter, a FireWire 800 (IEEE1394b) cable (9-9 pin), or a USB cable (all included). A car charger and an external rechargeable battery are available as optional accessories (not included).