The Black Bear D200 Dolly System offers a great shooting experience to filmmakers both on and off the track. This fully customizable dolly can accommodate up to 900 lb (408.2 kg) of equipment.
Integrated track wheels make it possible to achieve both ground and track operation. The steering T-bar allows you to maneuver around the tightest turns and even rotate the dolly on its own axis. Additionally, the operator seat can be mounted on to the platform in 6 different positions for a variety of shooting options.
Sideboards can also be used to increase platform dimensions, allowing for better stability under heavy, shifting, or edge-centered loads.
- Hybrid doorway and track dolly
- Accommodates up to 900 lb (408.2 kg) weight
- Track wheels for hybrid ground and track operation
- Comes with track wheels, 4-Wheel Steer Rear Converter Module, 8 ground wheels, Elemac mount adapter bracket, low slung bracket, seat, pushbar, and sideboards
- 4 possible ground wheel configurations
- Capable of front wheel and 4 wheel turns
- All accessories attach with plug-and-play ease
- Vibration dampening rubber composite covering smoothes camera movement by absorbing shock
- Can be expanded up to 56 x 40" (142.24 x 101.6 cm) with sideboards
- Dually rear wheels
- Elemac mount adapter bracket for tool-less accessory mounting
- Low slung mount aids filmmakers in capturing low and ultra low shots from their dolly
- Fully expandable capabilities to suit individual filmmakers needs