The Black Bear Pushbar & Steering Interface can be attached to either the front or at the rear end of the dolly, allowing you to take precise turns. When used at the front position you can effortlessly push and steer the dolly from a 90° upright position. Additionally, the Pushbar with Steering T-Bar interface can be used at the rear end only when the dolly is used in Roundy Round Mode or Four Wheel Steer Mode.
- Designed for filmmakers in studio applications
- Can be used in both front and rear end of the dolly
- Allows you to take the tightest of turns
- In the front position you can easily interface the pushbar with a steering T-Bar to effortlessly steer the dolly from a 90° upright position
- Pushbar can be operated at the rear end only when the dolly is used in Roundy Round mode or Four Wheel Steer Mode
- Rust-resistant and made from aluminum alloy, thus ensures durability