The CobraCrane FotoCrane UltraLite Single Bar Jib is a portable variable-length crane designed for use with DSLR cameras up to 3 lb in weight. The crane can reach a height of 8' on a 5' tripod (not included), and has a built-in camera tilt mechanism. The retractable crane can be quickly adjusted from 3' to 5.25'. It can be easily operated without any additional crew needed.
Minimal set-up and break-down time means more efficient and productive shooting schedules. This ultralite crane is compatible with virtually all heavy-duty tripods including Manfrotto 501/503/504 heads. The Manfrotto 501HDV-028B or 503HDV-028B, or a CCUSA-certified tripod is recommended for use with the FotoCrane UltraLite. Mounting the crane on an available tripod with a fluid head adds tilt capability.
- Quick Setup & Breakdown
- Sets up in minutes - no additional tools required, with breakdown time of approximately 5 minutes
- Suitable for DSLR cameras
- The FotoCrane UltraLite weighs just 5 lb (2.26 kg)
- Ease of Use
- With only minutes of practice, get those hard-to-get shots
- Adjustable Height
- Crane can operate up to 8' high (on a 5' tripod) and down as low as ground level
- Works with a wide variety of cameras and tripods
- Solid construction and built to last--CobraCranes are rock solid
- Camera Tilt
- In basic configuration, the camera platform stays set and does not tilt as you crane up and down. However, mounting the crane on an available, suitable tripod with fluid head allows you to tilt the fluid head and have the cranes camera platform follow the motion of the tilt.