The Black Bear 8' Curved Dolly Track allows you to reposition your dolly so that your camera keeps rolling to capture smooth shots along a curved track. You can create a circular track with a diameter of 20’ (6.1 m) with eight units of the 8' Curved Dolly Track.
Tough and durable, the aluminum alloy square tubing cross struts act as a base, providing support to the dolly track. The Cross struts have over-center latches that flip open and hook to connect the track and ensure that the track sections are taut and secure.
Machined track connectors, on either ends of the rail, ensure vibration-free connection of tracks. The light-weight tracks (made of aluminum) are easy to assemble, use, and store.
- Ensures better dolly movement for the camera to capture smooth shots
- Crafted from 1.5" (3.8 cm) outside diameter by 0.125" (0.3 cm) thick aluminum alloy tubing
- Aluminum alloy cross struts acts as a base for the rails
- Struts are placed at a width of 24.5" (62.23 cm) center to center
- Over center latches, in the cross struts, lock the rails and ensure the track sections are taut and secure
- Track connectors with 0.01" (0.25 mm) tolerance connects circular rails
- Tracks are tough, durable, and easy to store
- 8 sections form a 20' (6.1 m) diameter circle
- Lightweight, nearly one third the weight of all other professional dolly tracks