The Black Bear Track Leveling Set (4) is a quick and efficient way for filmmakers to level their dolly track on the fly. It eliminates the use of wooden blocks or wedges traditionally used for leveling and saves time.
You can secure the leveler to any round rail-type dolly track and get a strong, tight, and vibration-free base. The dual tension bar design allows a flush-fit at the track cross members, which leaves ample room for track wheels to pass overhead. You can easily adjust the level of the tracks by turning the threaded 6" (15.24 cm) rods, and an embedded bulls-eye bubble level assists in fine tuning.
- Eliminates the use of wooden blocks or wedges for leveling purposes
- Offers a strong, tight, and vibration-free fit on your dolly
- Attaches to all round rail-type dolly tracks
- Dual tension bar design for a stable base
- Allows a flush-fit at the cross member for track wheels to pass without any obstructions
- 6" hardened steel level rods
- Rods may be interchanged with 8", 12", 18", and 24" rods (not included)
- Embedded bulls-eye bubble level for judging fine adjustments
- High-grade aluminum alloy construction for a long durable performance
- Comes in a set of four