The MFC-J6710DW Wireless Color All-in-One Inkjet Printer from Brother prints up to 12 ppm in black and 10 ppm in color (ISO standard). The printer's 4 individual ink cartridge configuration, together with the availability of super-high-yield cartridges, help reduce the cost of printing. The printer's large 11 x 17" print size and low cost per page make it easy to print larger documents in-house, while automatic duplex printing helps reduce your paper consumption by up to 50%. The printer's two 250-sheet input trays make it easy to switch between paper sizes so the paper sizes you use the most can be available at all times.
The MFC-J6710DW faxes in full color with the ability to send faxes from your computer or as a standalone machine. The 200 speed dial locations, together with the programmable 1-touch dialing buttons, make it easy to send faxes while the 400-page memory saves any unprintable pages so you don't miss any important documents when the printer is out of paper. Additionally, the 35-page ADF lets you send multi-page faxes unattended so you can maintain an uninterrupted workflow. To conserve paper, you can choose to preview faxes on the printer's 3.3" LCD and only print what you need.
The MFC-J6710DW isn't just about handling documents; you can use the machine for printing and sharing photos as well. The built-in memory card & USB drive slots accommodate most memory card formats and allow you to print borderless photos directly from a memory card or USB key (no computer required) and scan documents to a memory card or USB key. Additionally, download the free Brother iPrint&Scan app for your iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, Android, or Windows Phone 7 to print directly from your mobile device.
The scanner can handle pages as large as 11 x 17" and with the ADF, scanning multi-page documents is an easy 1-step process. The machine can even handle multiple page sizes within the same scan and automatically crop the smaller pages. Included with the scanner is OCR software for Windows and Mac so you can scan documents and edit them on the computer. The machine's built-in networking capabilities make it possible to scan directly to several destinations including an email address, an FTP server, OCR software, a memory card, email server or a network.
The ADF lets you copy multipage B/W and color documents in one easy step. The on-screen menus make it easy to reduce/enlarge the output size, to print multiple sheets on one page (N-in-1), and to copy both sides of an ID card onto one sheet, all without a computer.
Large 11 x 17" Scan Glass
- Easily scan large documents in one pass
Up to 11 x 17" Duplex (2-Sided) Printing
- For creating professional, high impact, two-sided documents.‡ Also saves paper
Built-In Wireless & Wired Interfaces
- Easy to setup wireless (802.11 b/g/n) or wired Ethernet networking
3.3" Widescreen Color LCD Display
- Easily navigate through menus and preview faxes
Dual Paper Trays
- Up to 250 sheets each for total capacity of 500 sheets
Super High Yield Ink Cartridges Available
- LC79 XXL Series replacement ink cartridges provide approximately 2,400 pages (black) and 1,200 pages (color). The efficient 4-cartridge system means that you only change the cartridge that needs to be replaced
Fast Print Speeds
- With speeds up to 35 ppm black and 27 ppm color (Fast Mode).‡ Up to 12 ppm black and 10 ppm color
35-Page Auto Document Feeder
- For unattended fax, scan or copy using the up to 35-sheet ADF
Powerful Scanning Software
- Allows for scanning directly to your media cards
Single Sheet Bypass Tray
- Allows convenient, straight-through, single sheet feeding for up to 11" x 17" paper, envelopes or thicker media
Print, Copy, Scan & Fax Up To 11 x 17"
- Print, copy, scan and fax up to 11 x 17" (ledger size) for high impact business documents
- Free app download for wireless printing (JPEG & PDF) from and scanning to your Apple, Android, or Windows Phone 7 (JPEG only and scanning not available) mobile device