The Wingscapes Audubon BirdCam Motion-Activated Digital Wildlife Camera captures your backyard birds in a way you've never seen before! Oblivious to its presence, the birds and other wildlife in your backyard will carry on as if nothing is there, and you'll get to see them closer than you ever have. This weatherproof, motion-activated, easy-to-use digital BirdCam capture photos and videos with sound to SD memory cards (or a limited amount the internal 32GB memory).
The BirdCam is easy to mount with no tools required. The standard tripod mount attaches to any standard tripod or to the optional BirdCam Mounting Arm. You could also attach the BirdCam to stationary objects, such as a tree or post, using the included stretch cords. And any subjects at distances of 18" or father can be focused upon using the adjustable laser aiming device. The Smart Sensor ignores feeder moment to minimize empty shots, giving you numerous frames of up-close bird photography and videos!
Note! Unit cannot record in the dark due to the nature of motion-activated sensors and the lack of night vision or a flash.
- Takes digital photos or videos with sound
- Easy to use right out of the box
- Rugged, weatherproof construction so you can leave unattended
- Stunning Bird Photos and Videos
- The Audubon BirdCam uses innovative "Smart Sensor" technology that ignores feeder movement and minimizes "empty" shots, so you won't have to worry about sorting through blank images. You'll get frame after frame of amazing bird photography that shows you wildlife in an up-close, unobtrusive way
- Easy Setup and Versatile Mounting
- Setting the Audubon bird camera up is extremely easy. Adjustable focus keeps your bird photographs sharp at any distance 18-inches or farther and a laser aiming device helps insure aim is accurate. Included with the Audubon BirdCam is a pair of stretch cords that can be used to attach the Audubon BirdCam to any stationary object, such as a post or tree. A standard tripod mount on the bottom attaches to any standard tripod or the optional BirdCam Mounting Arm. The Audubon BirdCam is rugged and built to be used outdoors. It is intended to sit and wait where the human eye can't (or won't)
- Great Teaching Tool for Kids
- The Audubon BirdCam is a great way to teach tech-savvy kids about nature. They'll love learning about the wildlife in their own backyards. The whole family can enjoy identifying birds together and creating a "Life List" of species! And since the Audubon bird camera makes it easy to download and share, they'll love emailing photos to their friends. Your growing collection of bird photos and videos will be great for creative projects like personal field guides, calendars, web sites and gifts