The desert tan BK-3EXDES Extreme Backpack Camera Case from Porta Brace is certainly unique among the world of such packs. With its ability to be formatted either horizontally or vertically, the pack will meet the needs of the working pro who needs a lightweight pack (9.3 lb) with versatility, functionality and strength. Simply re-align the pack to your preferred format by rotating the straps.
The main compartment is made from a very durable hollow-core plastic frame. Supported by adjustable and very comfortable shoulder straps as well as a wide adjustable waist belt, the pack is perfect for hiking to far away shooting locations. The pack is modular and will accept many of Porta Brace's optional modules such as front pockets, laptop pocket or tripod quiver. Inside, it's completely customizable with padded modular pockets.
The harness features a memory foam construction to make it even more comfortable on the trail while toting your audio and video gear.
- All modules included for ultimate customization
- Case can be positioned horizontally or vertically by rotating the straps
- Customize with modular pocket system
- Memory foam harness system
- Video and audio in one case
- Pair the backpack main compartment and harness with any combination of optional modular add-ons: 2-pocket front, laptop pocket, battery module, and tripod quiver
Canon GL-1, GL-2, XH-A1, XH-A1s, XH-G1, XH-G1s, XM-1, XM-2
Panasonic AG-AC130, AG-AC160, AG-AF100, AG-DVC80, AG-DVC80H, AG-DVX100, AG-DVX100A, AG-DVX100B, AG-DVX100P, AG-DVX102B, AG-DVX202, AG-HMC150, AG-HPX170, AG-HPX171, AG-HPX250, AG-HVX200, AG-HVX200A, HDC-SDT750,
RED EPIC, RED Scarlet,
Sony DCR-VX2000, DCR-VX2100, DSR-PD150, DSR-PD170, HDR-AP2000, HDR-FX1, HDR-FX7, HVR-V1U, HVR-Z1U, HVR-Z7U, HXR-NX5U, PMW-EX1, PMW-EX1R, PMW-F3