The white pair of S-DJ05 5" Active 2-Way Reference Monitoring Speakers from Pioneer are ideal for DJ and music production applications. Each cabinet houses a 5" woofer and a 1" soft dome tweeter to provide clear audio with a wide frequency response. The bass-reflex cabinet design helps to extend low frequency response, while the curved waveguide enclosures provide a wide dispersion pattern to provide improved stereo imaging and staging.
The speakers each have an XLR input, a 1/4" TRS input, and 2 RCA inputs, allowing you to connect a total of 4 audio sources. The included wired control knob allows you to switch input sources, adjust volume, power and can also engage muting and the built-in linear EQ. An Auto Standby feature will automatically switch the speakers into standby mode if an input signal is not detected for 60 minutes. Each speaker has a threaded mount on the bottom for use with speaker stands.
- Ideal for DJ and music production applications
- High-force driver magnets provide excellent control, while the bi-amplified design provides power to the woofer and tweeter separately
- The bass-reflex cabinet design extends low frequency response
- Low-resonance chimney-style heat sink
- The speakers each have an XLR input, a 1/4" TRS input, and 2 RCA inputs
- The built-in linear EQ lets you adjust the high and low bands from -6dB to +6dB
- Auto Standby feature will engage if an input signal is not detected for 60 minutes