The Fenix HP20 LED Headlamp (Yellow) is an intensely bright LED headlamp for people who need a brilliant and reliable hands-free light. The battery case is connected to the light by a cable, so you can extend battery life by keeping the batteries warm under your coat or in a backpack even in freezing weather. The remote control switch has a stand-by and a dimmer button. The tough waterproof headlamp is constructed from aircraft-grade aluminum, and the housing is high-quality plastic. The HP20 weighs 9.17 oz (without batteries). Powered by 4x AA batteries, this super-bright LED projects up to 230 lumens of brilliant light for up to 3.5 hours of runtime. It has two modes and seven brightness levels, including three different flashing levels.
The Fenix HL20 also has a drive-by-wire biswitch for simple and fast operation. The included head strap is adjustable, and made from moisture absorbent fabric.
- Four AA batteries give you 3.5 hours of runtime at full output of 230 lumens
- 230-, 125-, 51- and 6-lumen settings, plus strobe, frequent flash, and SOS flashing modes
- Separate battery case with connecting cable for cold weather
- Convenient remote control switch has a stand-by button and a dimmer button
- Drive-by-wire biswitch for simple and fast operation
- Absorbent adjustable strap