This LD25 LED Mini Flashlight (Black) from Fenix Flashlight is a powerful flashlight--nimble and light (2.66 oz), waterproof, and with an intense 180-lumen neutral white light output for better color rendition. Made from aircraft-grade aluminum with a hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish, this sturdy flashlight (6.4" long) has an anti-slip/anti-freezing plastic grip, and a reliable tactical tail cap switch with momentary-on function. The runtime on 2x AA batteries (Ni-MH or Alkaline) at full 180-lumen output is 1.75 hours, and digitally regulated output which maintains constant brightness. A holster, lanyard, three spare O-rings, and a rubber switch boot are included.
- 180-lumen Cree XP-G R4 LED output
- 1.75-hour runtime at full 180-lumen output
- The neutral white LED has a 4000K color temperature for better penetration of dust, rain, etc. and better color rendition
- Waterproof to 6.5'/2 m (IPX-8 standard)
- Weighs 2.66 oz without battery
- Made of aircraft-grade aluminum, with an anti-slip plastic grip that helps you hold on to the light in cold and hot weather
- LED has 50,000-hour lifetime