The TK35 820-Lumens Flashlight (Black) from Fenix Flashlight is an intensely bright, waterproof flashlight with runtimes that vary from 1.5 to 170 hours, depending on the output used. This compact and convenient light is made from aircraft-grade aluminum in a premium type III hard anodized anti-abrasive finish. Six output levels in two modes can be accessed by the dual button switch in the tail cap, for one-hand use. There are 4 constant light levels from 12 to 820 lumens, and 2 flashing modes--a strobe mode at 820 lumens, and an SOS signal at 109 lumens.
The output is digitally regulated to maintain constant brightness, and there's reverse polarity protection to protect against improper battery installation. The TK35 can operate on 4x CR123A or 2x 18650 rechargeable batteries. The LED lamp has an approximate life of 50,000 hours. All of this in a flashlight that weighs only 9 oz (256 g)!
- Cree XM-L (T6) LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Two modes, six brightness levels, and intelligent memory circuit
- Waterproof to IPX-8 standard--6.5'/2 m depth
- Digitally regulated output - maintains constant brightness
- Reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery installation
- Dual button switch in the tail cap, convenient operation
- Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum
- Uses four 3V CR123A batteries (Lithium) or two 18650 rechargeable batteries (Li-ion)
- Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating