The TK41 800-Lumens Flashlight (Black) from Fenix Flashlight is a lightweight (11.23 oz/318.5 g) waterproof flashlight with runtimes that vary from 2.16 to 240 hours, depending on the output used. This extremely bright light is made from aircraft-grade aluminum in a premium type III hard anodized anti-abrasive finish. Six output levels in two modes can be accessed by the dual switch system in the front. There are 4 constant light levels from 10 to 800 lumens, and 2 flashing modes--a strobe mode at 800 lumens, and an SOS signal at 108 lumens.
The output is digitally regulated to maintain constant brightness, and there's reverse polarity protection to protect against improper battery installation. The TK operates on 8x "AA" batteries. The LED lamp has an approximate life of 50,000 hours. All of this in a flashlight that weighs only 11.23 oz (318.5 g)!
- Cree XM-L (T6) LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Two modes, six brightness levels, and intelligent memory circuit
- Waterproof to IPX-8 standard--6.5'/2 m depth
- Digitally regulated output - maintains constant brightness
- Reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery installation
- Dual switch system in the front for easy operation
- Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum
- Uses 8x "AA" batteries
- Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating