The Remote Pressure Switch AR102 from Fenix Flashlight is designed for mounting a tactical flashlight to a weapon. It has a coiled cable that extends from 9 to 31.5" (23 to 80 cm) and four internal sensors parallel connected to the spring steel switch module. The switch turns your flashlight on with slight finger pressure to any of the four sensors and when the pressure is released, the light goes off. The side lock switch in the tail adapter is rated for 1A electric current and works independently from the pressure pad switch.
The entire switch is waterproof to the IPX-8 standard. The tail adapter is made from T6-grade aluminum with a Type III hard anodized finish for durability. The pressure pad cover is made from colloidal silica and is rated for a lifetime of 100,000 clicks. This remote pressure switch is compatible with the Fenix TK11 R5, TK12, TA20, and TA 21 flashlights.
- Designed for tactical flashlights
- 4 internal sensors for reliable operation
- Coiled cable extends to 31.5" (80 cm)
- Side lock switch rated for 1A current
- Pressure pad cover rated for 100,000 clicks
- Waterproof to IPX-8 standard
- T6-grade aluminum construction