The Tascam DR-07mkII On-Camera DSLR Audio Kit is a B&H Kit that includes everything you need for convenient audio recording with an HDSLR camera. The heart of the kit is the DR-07mkII audio recorder, which offers pro-quality audio in a compact design. It can capture WAV or MP3 files to microSD/SDHC flash memory cards, and a 16GB card is included so you can store hours of recordings. The recorder has adjustable microphones, as well as a 3.5mm mic/line input to accept external sound sources. A USB 2.0 connector lets you transfer recordings to a computer.
The kit also includes an accessory shoe adapter with 1/4-20 threading that allows the attachment of the recorder to your camera's accessory shoe via the threaded tripod socket. And the provided cable connects to the recorder's output and attenuates the audio signal to the proper mic level required by the camera's input. The cable is 1' long to eliminate excess slack and tangling and has a 3.5 mm headphone jack for convenient monitoring with the included stereo headphones. The kit also includes a windscreen to reduce the effects of wind noise when recording outside.
This Kit Includes:
- Tascam DR-07mkII Portable Digital Audio Recorder
- Revo Hot Shoe to 1/4"-20 Male Post Adapter
- Auray WRW-D50 Custom Windbuster for Tascam, Sony and Olympus Digital Recorders
- Polsen HPC-A30 Closed-Back Studio Monitor Headphones
- SanDisk 16GB microSDHC Memory Card Ultra Class 10 UHS-I with microSD Adapter
- Kopul ACH4-25MON Line-to-Mic Attenuator Cable