The Airpremier N Dual Band PoE Access Point from D-Link is an 802.11n access point designed to easily manage and monitor a wireless network from anywhere the Internet is accessible. This Access Point makes it simple for retail chains, educational institutions, and businesses to create and manage multiple locations, users, security and wireless usage.
The DAP-2565 is powered by Cloud service that makes deploying, configuring, securing and managing access points an easy task that can be completed securely from anywhere with Internet access. This Access Point is designed for Plenum-rated deployments in support of small and medium businesses to bridge the gap between easy-to-use consumer-grade hardware that scales poorly and prohibitively expensive and complex enterprise-grade solutions that are difficult to manage.
With the DAP-2565 you can enjoy a secure, business-grade Wi-Fi network that is reliable and easy to use at a fraction of the cost of a traditional enterprise solution.
- Easy Setup
- It is simple to set up using a web browser and an Internet connection. There is no need to install software from a CD or to log into product configuration pages. Unlike traditional models, once these Access Points connect to your local area network they automatically retrieve their configuration settings from the Internet and are ready for use in minutes. The only task remaining is their physical installation.
- Versatile Access Point
- The DAP-2565 allows network administrators to deploy a highly manageable and extremely robust Dual Band business-class wireless network. The DAP-2565 can provide optimal wireless coverage in either 2.4G Hz or 5 GHz bands (selectable) with maximum wireless signal rates of up to 300 Mbps*. For advanced installations, this new high-speed Access Point has integrated 802.3af Power over Ethernet 6 support, allowing installation of this device in areas where power outlets are not readily available. 1
- Administer Anywhere
- The DAP-2565 gives users the power to administer the entire Wi-Fi network from anywhere through the cloud portal, even if the APs are distributed across multiple locations. Save time and resources by making changes to all the APs simultaneously. Or, you can adjust their settings individually. Access is as simple as opening a web browser and logging into your online account. Make security changes, add and remove individual network users, view graphical reports and much more - all from your office or while on the road. You can receive alerts via email or by text message.
- Powerful, Complete Coverage
- With CloudCommand technology, these affordable business-grade Access Points can be easily and cost effectively deployed in groups. This allows for a higher density of access options, ensuring more complete coverage, well-balanced bandwidth loads and superior speed. What that delivers to the end user is an overall seamless and high-quality experience.
- Secure Access
- In addition to the traditional WPA2 encryption standard for secure access, the DAP-2565 offers Individual Device Authentication technology. This technology automatically identifies and secures each connected device on an individual basis. The security setup is as simple as sending a text message. IDA allows for easier management of network access privileges and gives administrators the ability to quickly add and remove users without having to constantly change security keys. Administrators can also choose to send individual network keys to users by email or text message.
- Reduce Cost of Ownership
- The DAP-2565 provides everything an administrator needs to remotely manage Wi-Fi networks, reducing the hassle of maintaining costly on-site IT support. By leveraging the Internet, the DAP-2565 has made management of APs through physical controllers an obsolete concept, reducing network infrastructure costs and simplifying both deployment and management. Prepare to save money and resources by implementing a DAP-2565-based Wi-Fi network in your business.
- Plenum Space Installation
- Ideal for plenum space installation, the DAP-2565 complies with requirements for electrical devices mounted above ceiling tiles.