The kit also includes an accessory shoe adapter with 1/4-20 threading so you can attach the recorder to your camera's accessory shoe via the threaded tripod socket. And a provided cable connects to the recorder's output and attenuates the audio signal to the desired mic level for the camera's input. The cable is 1' long to eliminate excess slack and tangling and has a 3.5mm headphone jack for convenient monitoring using the included stereo headphones. An additional component includes a windscreen to reduce the effects of wind noise when recording outside.
For anyone working with video and dual-audio recording, PluralEyes software is included to facilitate audio syncing in post production.
This Kit Includes:
- Tascam DR-40 4-Track Handheld Digital Audio Recorder (Silver)
- SanDisk 16GB Ultra UHS-I SDHC Memory Card (Class 10)
- Revo Hot Shoe to 1/4"-20 Male Post Adapter
- Polsen HPC-A30 Closed-Back Studio Monitor Headphones
- Kopul ACH4-25MON Line-to-Mic Attenuator Cable
- Auray WRW-DR40 Custom Windbuster for Tascam DR-40
- Red Giant PluralEyes 3 (Activation Card)