The Sony CBK-3DL01 3D System Link Option for PMW-F3 is a software option that allows you to sync two of the Super 35mm CineAlta camcorders so you can shoot stereoscopic 3D video. Mount your PMW-F3 camcorders in a beam-splitter or side-by-side rig, and install the included 3D Link option key software that's pre-loaded on the two included SxS cards. Connect the cameras at either end of the 10-pin 3D Link cable, and you've got synchronized genlock, timecode, and control.
Note! Your two PMW-F3 camcorders must have firmware v1.2 or higher.
- Synchronize Genlock, Timecode & Control
- This CBK-3DL01 software option allows the connection of two PMW-F3 camcorders with the included 10-pin cable for synchronized genlock, timecode, and control
- Control Two Cameras with One Remote
- The software allows two camcorders to be controlled at the same time via the RM-B150/750 remote control. It allows remote control of record, focus, iris, and zoom
- Copy Camera Setup Data
- All camcorder data from the first camcorder can be copied easily to the second camcorder