The gray BP-351 2-Channel Portable Beltpack Headset Station with 5-Pin XLR Connector from Telex features a user programmable microprocessor assisted interface. It allows mono operation. The beltpack includes a channel select button, remote microphone off feature, separate talk button, and a call light in an extruded aluminum case.
The portable metal beltpack is used with RTS 2-wire intercom systems. It is a microprocessor controlled 2-channel select intercom beltpack. The beltpack has connections for headset / earset microphones (dynamic or electret). It also has an auto-sensing function that automatically detects the headset microphone and powers it if the microphone is electret.
- Built-in auto-sensing headset connector that will determine automatically whether a dynamic or electret headset is connected to the system
- Call function allows the user to send or receive call signals to or from other devices on the intercom channel, including audible call alert on the listen side
- Microprocessor controlled microphone kill detect
- Powered externally, via the intercom system power supply on channel 1 or 2
- Headset 5-pin XLR connection
- UL listed