With the iMMPad SE Interactive Media Tablet from Recordex USA, you can control all of your computer's functions right in the palm of your hand. It's designed to fit into the hands of students and teachers alike, as it is lightweight and ergonomic.
The tablet features wireless RF technology and has a range of up to 30 feet so you can feel free to move around while using it. The included wireless pen lets you control applications, annotate over images, or even the entire screen. The tablet has straightforward navigation and setup so time in the classroom can be dedicated to learning, not setting up the tablet. You can even add more tablets, pairing up to 30 with a single computer.
The iMMPad SE has 15 shortcut buttons for quick access to commonly used functions on your computer. The tablet is powered by two rechargeable batteries, and a full charge can afford over 40 hours of continuous use. Additionally, each tablet comes bundled with powerful software.
- Wireless RF Technology
- There is no need to be tethered to the whiteboard at the front of your room. Using wireless RF technology you can move around, sit down next to your students, pass the pad around, and explore the freedom of wireless interactive solutions. Using the iMMPad SE by Recordex is like having your interactive whiteboard or computer in the palm of your hand. With the wireless pen you can control applications, annotate over images, or even the entire screen. Control your lesson and your applications from virtually anywhere in the classroom.
- Intuitive Navigation
- The included stylus works like a mouse; tap the pad to click, tap and hold for a second to right click. Within a few minutes of practice you'll be selecting, clicking, dragging, dropping, annotating and hand-writing with ease.
- Easy to Setup
- Once the iMMPad SE is installed, it's ready to go. Simply plug in the USB dongle and power on the pad. Within seconds you can control your interactive lesson plans from anywhere in the classroom. Adding pads is easy -- simply power on the additional pads, push the 'sync' button on the pad and you can link up to 30 pads to a single computer.
- Shortcut Buttons
- The iMMPad's 15 quick launch buttons give you quick one touch control of these popular computer functions: Mute On/Off, Volume Up/Down, Launch Web Browser, Go Back, Go Forward, My Desktop, My Computer, Enter, Zoom In, Zoom Out, Scroll Up/Down, Play, Pause, Stop, Skip Forward, Skip Back.
- Lightweight, Ergonomic Design
- The iMMpad SE weighs under one pound and is built to withstand everyday classroom use. The tablet is powered by two rechargeable AA batteries giving you a green yet cost-effective power source that will give you up to 40 hours of power under typical use between charges.
- RM Easiteach NextGeneration Interactive Lesson Plan Software
- The included Easiteach software for Mac works beautifully with the iMMPad SE to deliver fully interactive lesson plans. Build your plans from scratch or access easilearn content portal to access over 1,000 classroom learning activities.
- Seamless Integration With Tablet PC Features
- The iMMPad SE integrates very well with the tablet PC features of Windows Vista and Windows 7. After installing the iMMPad SE on your desktop or notebook, the tablet PC features will be automatically available for use.
- Write on a black background to simulate a traditional chalkboard
- Write on a white background to simulate whiteboard use
- Allows for easy annotation over anything displayed on your computer. The glass mode applies a transparent layer over your desktop. Using InfoPresenter tools you can annotate over this transparent layer without affecting the underlying image. Perfect for marking up a PowerPoint lesson plan while teaching