The Complete Production Toolkit from Avid is a powerful expansion option for Pro Tools 10 software that allows for creating even larger sessions and adds many of the features found in Pro Tools HD systems. The Toolkit provides the flexibility to work on studio-created sessions anywhere using just a computer or Pro Tools mobile rig.
It is now possible to get the same high Pro Tools HD track counts, full session compatibility, and support for all track types, including VCA groups. Enhance a production with 7.1 surround mixing, advanced editing and automation tools, and more. With the option installed, easy collaboration with Pro Tools HD users is possible on a mobile rig, without compromising session information.
Note! Toolkit not intended for Pro Tools HDX, Pro Tools HD Native, or Pro Tools HD systems, as Pro Tools HD software already includes these features.
- Exchange sessions with Pro Tools HD users without ever losing session information
- Create huge mixes with up to 256 simultaneous audio tracks on playback - 768 total (track counts decrease with higher sample rates)
- Tackle large music productions and have the capacity to pull together the dozens of dialog bits, sound elements, effects, music, and video that go into a film or video project
- 128 instrument tracks (up from 64)
- Get highly responsive recording and playback performance with the extended disk cache
- Get full VCA mixing capabilities and support for up to 64 video tracks
- Mix in up to 7.1 surround, with as many surround tracks as Pro Tools HD
- Speed up your workflow with advanced automation, audio, and video editing tools
- Expanded Post Capabilities
- Replace Region and Edit to Timeline Selection commands
- Scrub trim tool
- Export session info as text
- Continuous scrolling
- Video universe window
- Automation snapshots
- Automation trim mode
- Back and play
- TrackPunch and DestructivePunch recording
- Track input monitoring