The ACTi 1-Channel H.264 Video Encoder is a TCP/IP network based flexible video surveillance device that compresses and transmits high quality live videos and images. It supports H.264, MPEG-4, and MJPEG compression formats and delivers crisp and clear image quality at 30 fps in QCIF (160 x 112), CIF (352 x 240), and D1 (720 x 480) resolutions. H.264 compression allows for efficient compression of the composite video inputs into the H.264 stream without any delay.
Built-in motion detection lets user assign up to 3 video motion detection areas, eliminating the need for external motion sensors. By setting the object size and sensitivity, the motion detection feature can reliably detect the objects passing through the view.
Powerful surveillance software bundled with the encoder converts your existing PC into a digital video recorder for recording critical footage. Using the scheduled recording feature, you can record and store only the relevant footage in the hard disk, saving valuable storage space. Simple search and playback function makes searching the images and videos trouble-free.
Video time is recorded in the video stream via the “Digital Time Code Embedded” function, which marks each time frame with its original recording time. This function is handy when searching for a video at a specified time or between certain time intervals.
The encoder can be integrated or controlled by third-party applications. In addition, third party software developers can use the Streaming Library or ActiveX controls to save considerable amount of time and effort in developing compatible applications.
- Uses standard TCP/IP network to compress and transmit real time images
- Supports the H.264, MPEG-4, and MJPEG compression formats
- H.264 compression allows efficient compression of the composite video inputs into the H.264 stream without any delay
- Delivers crisp and clear image quality at 30 frames per second in QCIF (160 x 112), CIF (352 x 240) and D1 (720 x 480) resolutions
- Built-in motion detection offers better sensitivity and faster response time than software motion detection
- Up to 3 video motion detection areas
- Tune the object size and sensitivity, for easily detecting the objects passing through the view
- Reliable and precise motion detection with instant warning enables a quick response in every situation
- Included surveillance software so you can use an existing PC for recording digital videos
- Simple search and playback function for trouble-free searching of images and videos
- Digital Time Code Embedded function records video time in the video stream, marking each time frame with its original recording time
- Can be integrated with or controlled by third-party applications