The Aurora Multimedia XMPC Digital Signage PC is made for high-performance multimedia applications used in public display/training/meeting room environments, and it is designed to integrate into podiums, kiosks, equipment racks, and locations with limited space and limited security.
The XMPC can be mounted via VESA, DIN rail, and wall or flat surface options, and it features a vented design that allows fanless cooling at any mounted angle. It is equipped with 2GB of RAM that's expandable to 4GB, with a 160GB SATA hard drive expandable to 640GB, and with standard Windows 7. A solid state hard disk can optionally be installed.
The XMPC has HDMI, DVI, and VGA outputs, any two of which can be active simultaneously, eight USB connectors, two of which are hidden on the front panel, eSata and PS2 connectors, S/PDIF, optical, and line in / line out / mic in connectors, and an Ethernet port. And it is enabled for Wi-Fi.
A power button lockout feature is available to prevent accidental shutdowns.
- An expandable digital signage PC enabled with Wi-Fi.
- Equipped with 2GB RAM, 160GB hard drive, and Windows 7.
- Features VESA, DIN rail, and wall or flat surface mounting options.
- The XMPC's vented design affords fanless cooling at any mounted angle.
- Many A/V connectors are available including HDMI, VGA, DVI, USB, and optical.
- A lockout feature for the power button is available for preventing accidental shutdowns.