The Network Probe for TC-NT2 Tester from TRENDnet is an ergonomically designed device that comes with an adjustable volume control and signal LED for enhanced accuracy in noisy environments. It is an easy-to-use amplified inductor and tone probe used for tone tracing and line testing. Featuring a simple push button, the Network Probe provides an easy operation and conserves battery power. It also features a ring/tip polarity test indicator.
The Network Probe when combined with a compatible tone generator can help a technician quickly locate, isolate and test commonly used voice and data cables swiftly and efficiently.
- Compatible with most tone generators
- Composite tip reduces the risk of getting shock
- Built-in speaker with adjustable volume (gain)
- Earphone jack (2.5 mm) for using with earphone in noisy environment
- Tone signal LED indicator
- Detects AC or DC power up to 24 volts
- Identifies analog phone jack polarity and verifies line functioning
- Equipped with RJ-45 jack and a short RJ-11 jumper cable is included
- +/- terminals for butt set or alligator clips
- Push button for easy operation and conserves battery power
- Lanyard attachment for quick access to the Probe