The HD071A2 7.1" HD Pro LCD Monitor (Sony Battery Plate) from Manhattan LCD is a lightweight, versatile screen that's designed for on- or off-camera field monitoring. With professional functions such as false color for setting exposure, peaking for determining focus, and blue gun for calibration, the monitor is a crucial tool for capturing high-quality video with DSLR cameras, RED cameras, or almost any other camcorder.
The monitor comes with a Sony battery plate that's compatible with NP-F950/960/970 model batteries.
The 7.1" monitor has a native resolution of 1024 x 600, but input is scalable up to 1080p. It offers a brightness of 400 nits, and contrast is rated at 500:1. The screen is viewable at extremely wide angles, offering 170° viewing in both the horizontal and vertical dimensions. With three 1/4"-20 threads around its body, you've got multiple mounting configurations for attaching the 1.4 lb monitor to your rig or, via an arm, directly to your camera.
The HD071A2 has HDMI, HD component, SD composite, and analog VGA inputs, for compatibility with just about any camera. A key strength of this monitor is its support for a wide variety of aspect ratios, including those for RED cameras and Canon DSLR models, with aspect guides.
The included IR remote allows you to access the on-screen display conveniently, and with four programmable buttons and 12 user preset modes, the monitor's interface is yours for the tweaking. With field-upgradable firmware, the screen is ready to be upgraded in the future whenever Manhattan LCD releases a new version.
Note! Battery sold separately. This unit comes with an AC power adapter and a battery plate.
- With a NP-F950/960/970 battery (sold separately), the Sony battery plate enables approximately 2-4 hours of run time
- Pixelworks PW338 controller with DNX color control
- Durable, lightweight ABS chassis with three 1/4"-20 metal threaded inserts for mounting
- 19-button keypad with brushed aluminum buttons
- HDMI, VGA, HD component, and SD composite inputs
- IR remote included for easy access to controls
- Easy-to-navigate on-screen display
- Four programmable hot keys
- Advanced RGB color controls
- Several modes for executing critical focus, setting exposure, and calibrating the monitor: Focus assist (peaking), false color, blue gun (blue only)
- Monochrome (B&W)
- Picture in picture & picture by picture
- Underscan & overscan
- RED camera mode and Canon HDSLR record & playback modes
- Support for all popular aspect ratios (Fill to aspect, 1:1, 4:3, 16:9, 16:10, 1.85:1, 2.35:1, and more)
- Screen markers & aspect guides
- 12 user preset modes
- Made in the U.S.