The Dot Line DL-0392 11" Articulating Arm is designed to mount camera and related accessories onto the Pico Dolly. Once the knurled segment below the ball has been removed, you can see a 1/4-20 male thread and on the other end is a female 1/4-20 thread. Right below the female thread is a standard accessory foot that can be fixed to the Pico Dolly. Featuring ball joints at the bottom and top section, the arm can be swiveled and adjusted in the desired direction. Additionally, you can employ a knurled knob for locking the ball joints.
- Can be attached with the Pico Dolly to mount small cameras and related accessories
- Locking accessory shoe mount, on removing the shoe, can be used to mount a 1/4x20 female or a male thread
- Features ball joints at the bottom and the top section
- Can be swiveled and adjusted in the desired direction
- You can lock the ball joints with the help of a knurled knob