Simply plug into the existing outlets to create a PowerLine network throughout your house with the PowerLine AV Mini Adapter Starter Kit from D-Link. Its super fast speed of up to 200 Mbps* helps in streaming HD videos and experiencing lag-free gaming. The compact design of the adapter lets you plug in another device into the same outlet.
Note! *Maximum throughput based on theoretical transmission PHY rate. Actual data throughput will vary.
- No Configuration Needed, Just Plug In and You Are Connected
Turn any electrical outlet into a home network connection. The PowerLine AV Mini Adapter Starter Kit includes 2 PowerLine AV Mini Adapters. It uses electrical wiring that's already in your house to provide fast, reliable speed of up to 200Mbps* to any room in the house.
Simply connect one of the PowerLine AV Mini Adapter into an existing electrical outlet, connect it to your existing home network router, and plug the other PowerLine AV Mini Adapter into any other outlet in your house to get instant shared network connections. Now you can get blazing speeds anywhere in your home without cables or mess. 1
- Compact Design
- With its compact size, you can plug it into any electrical outlet with an existing PowerLine network to get a connection anywhere in your home. The compact size only takes up one plug in an outlet, enabling you to plug in more devices.
- Fast Connection
- It provides fast reliable speed up to 200 Mbps* to any room in the house. This lets you stream video, game online, or surf the web from anywhere. 2
- Security at The Touch of a Button
- Setting up a secure connection is quick and easy. Once the adapters are plugged in, press the button on each device to sync up with the other to establish a safe, secure network connection. The adapter uses 128-bit AES data encryption to protect the network from unauthorized wire tapping. With hassle-free plug and play installation, the PowerLine AV Mini Adapter Starter Kit is an ideal solution to create a wall-to-wall home network.