The SST4500 IEM Stereo Transmitter BD9-50mW from AKG is a stereo transmitter that supports the receiver with premium sound performance. The SST4500 IEM lets you adjust the RF output (50mW) within the approved range, which is important when the in-ear monitor system is used in conjunction with the wireless microphone system.
The backlit display gives a concise view of all the settings and levels you will need to monitor when using the transmitter. The brightness of the display can be reduced in cases when you are working in a dark venue.
The input signal level is digitally adjustable within a range of ±20 dB. Additionally, the unit allows you to set up a stationary wireless high-end mono transmission with the SPR4500 IEM wireless receiver, so that a wireless connection of 1000' (304.8 m) can be achieved easily.
Lastly, the transmitter shall provide two 1/4" TS jack audio loop outputs for flexible mix setups, a 1/4" TRS stereo jack output for line signal and a 1/4" TRS stereo jack output for headphones.
- Stereo transmitter with patented digital MPX generation
- Premium sound performance with ultra linear frequency response
- Adjustable radio output power of 50mW (country dependent)
- Low cut, dBx compressor, equalizer and unique binaural room simulations for a natural listening experience
- Available in seven 30MHz wide UHF bands with 1200 frequencies each
- Preprogrammed frequency preset groups
- Stereo, mono and dual mode
- PC control with optional HUB4000 Q and System Architect software
- Rugged half 19" (482.2mm) all metal case diversity transmitter