The 10 x 24' slate gray Tie-Dye Muslin Background from Impact is made from a high-quality 100% cotton material. Suitable for video or still photography, the fabric is one-piece so there's never a concern of a seam showing in the shot. The tie-dye pattern is a gentle blend of slate grays that creates a subtle mood. The tie-dye effect is achieved by binding the material with string or rubber and then applying the dye that adheres to different parts of the fabric.
The background has a 4" rod pocket and five eyelets on the top that make hanging it from your background system a breeze. The material is manufactured to help absorb light and assist in the elimination of any reflections. If the fabric becomes soiled, it is machine washable on a gentle cycle using a mild detergent. Wash it separately in cold water.
Note: Colors depicted may vary slightly, due to differences in computer monitors, printed media, and variances in manufacturer's fabrics, dyes or paints
- Gentle blend of slate grays that enhance the mood of the image
- Made from a high-quality 100% cotton material
- One-piece construction - no seams
- 4" (10.2 cm) rod pocket for easy hanging from a background system
- Machine washable on gentle cycle; wash separately in cold water with a mild detergent
- Includes a carry bag to make it completely portable