The black/gray Versavu Keyboard and Case for iPad 2 from Targus is a versatile, stylish and low-profile way to use your iPad 2. This is a well-designed, sophisticated case that permits you to use your iPad 2 in either the horizontal or vertical positions. For either orientation, the built-in stand permits you to adjust the case to any of three viewing positions. Surrounding the handsome Apple logo on the front hard-shell cover is a mechanism that permits you to rotate the Versavu to suit your viewing/working preference. In addition, the built-in stand gives you viewing ease by permitting you to prop up your iPad 2. This will also leave you hands-free for note taking, phone use or even eating.
The entire case is form-fitted in a neat, compact and portable fashion. The hard-shell exterior protects the contents while the scratch-resistant interior adds another level of security and which will not damage the iPad itself. The soft lining that surrounds the iPad 2 is gear-friendly. For even more versatility, the Versavu has a pen/stylus holder (holster) located in the center.
The "wow" feature of this case is the included low-profile wireless Bluetooth QWERTY keyboard that can be charged or synched, cable-free, while the keyboard is still inside the case. A scratch-resistant frame surrounds the keyboard that stops the iPad 2 from touching the keyboard located on the other side of the case - a cleverly thought of design. And, don't worry. You won't have to remove the iPad 2 from the case to use it since full access is maintained while it's seated inside. Backed by its limited lifetime warranty, this dynamic case combines complete functionality with high-end design.
- Built-in Stand
- Case converts into a stand to hold the device upright for hands-free viewing of video, online books and more; adjusts to three viewing positions
- 360 Degree Rotation
- Making it simple to transition between landscape and portrait options, the 360 degree feature allows for more viewing versatility while keeping your device in the case
- Hard-Shell Exterior
- Hard-shell design offers a molded exterior to protect fragile glass displays that are prone to damage when bent
- Wireless Bluetooth Keyboard
- The Versavu contains a QWERTY, low-profile Bluetooth keyboard that provides tactile feedback to the user to improve typing accuracy and speed while maintaining a quiet typing experience