The NET-SBC-04 Dual-Core Atom Single-Board Computer from NEC fits into the expansion slot of select NEC large-screen displays to serve up content to the screens from a hidden location – no cables or other protruding elements are visible while this Windows Embedded 7 computer drives the HD display with video resolutions up to 1920 x 1080p60.
You won't need to carve out separate space for video source hardware, and installation is easy. The NET-SBC-04 has a DVI-I output that's capable of serving content to two screens, thereby potentially reducing your system costs even further. The computer works well in any public-display environment, be it for public information, in-store display, or corporate applications.
The NET-SBC-04 features a 160 GB hard drive for local storage, and it also has an Ethernet port for connecting it to a network and updating its content across a LAN. The single-board computer is compatible with NEC P Series, V422, V462, V551, V651, X431BT, X462UN, X461UNV, X461HB, X462UN, and X551UN displays.
- The single-board computer's seamless design provides for clean, hidden integration that eliminates the need for external cabling, mounting, or a power supply. Service can be performed while the display is still mounted, simplifying installation and reducing maintenance
- The 1.6 GHz dual-core Atom processor offers flexibility for robust performance to process digital signage content, rendering beautiful imagery
- The nVIDIA graphics chipset allows for rendering of exceptional 3D graphic performance and resolutions up to 1920 x 1080
- Landscape and portrait orientations provide for enhanced reliability compared to standard desktop PC and graphics cards
- Trade compliancy eliminates procurement hassles for government agencies
- Three-year warranty matches that of the display