The NEC V551-AVT 55" Commercial Grade LCD with Speakers, AV Inputs and a Digital Tuner has a color TFT active matrix and offers a resolution of 1920 x 1080, brightness of 350cd/m², and high contrast ratio of 3000:1. With a 1080p resolution, 8ms response time, and viewing angle of 178° (H/V), the monitor provides high-quality pictures at almost any height. Capable of displaying videos, Internet pages, PowerPoint and Flash files, the monitor is ideal for use in corporate lobbies, conference rooms, quick service restaurants and small-to-medium businesses.
Equipped with a screensaver, the monitor prevents image sticking due to prolonged display of a static image. It has a 2" (50.8mm) slim bezel and can be used in a 10 x 10 video wall display. Using the scheduler with real-time clock feature, you can program the on/off timings of the V551-AVT. Using the remote and Kensington lock, you can prevent unauthorized tampering of the monitor's settings.
A protective screen protects it from scratches. The V551-AVT is equipped with built-in 10W speakers and can be installed on a stand or on a wall via a VESA wall mount. Equipped with VGA and DVI inputs/outputs, the monitor can be daisy-chained to multiple displays, and each display can be controlled individually via RS-232
- Expanded Connectivity with Built-In Expansion Slot
- Allows for seamless integration of current and future NEC accessories and third party components
- Commercial Grade Design
- Commercial grade design leads to the displays' extended use for various applications
- Public Display Grade Panel
- Protects against permanent image retention
- Comprehensive Input Panel
- Includes DisplayPort, HDMI, 5 BNC (RGBHV, DVD/HD, or composite video), DVI-D (in/out), and 15-pin D-sub in/out, connects you to the latest peripherals
- High Brightness and Contrast Ratio
- Help create eye-catching images and crisp, easy-to-read text
- Protective Glass and Touch Panel Ready Design
- Provides opportunities for module protection and interactivity
- Integrated 10W Speakers
- Provides stereo audio for those applications requiring sound
- Allows you to create video walls in up to 10 x 10 matrices
- Works in tandem with TileMatrix to compensate for the bezel width and create a more seamless video wall
- Landscape and Portrait Orientations
- Allows for flexible content placement, maximizing audience awareness
- Diagnostics and Control
Extensive control, diagnostic and communication provide the highest level of remote display management. These include:
RS-232-enabling multi-display control and daisy chain allows for individual and group-addressable control, and simple, effective setup and monitoring of the display.
Ethernet connectivity adds the same RS-232 control plus automatic email notification for diagnostic purposes.
NaViSet software offers an intuitive graphical interface, allowing for easy adjustment of display settings via mouse and keyboard. NaViSet Administrator provides all the advanced control to remotely located IT professionals.
DC/CI standard allows for PC control of the display based on the VESA command set
- Scheduler with Round-the-Clock Feature
- Allows for 7-day scheduling of content and powering of the display
- Environment Friendly Components
- Extensive environment friendly components contribute to significant energy savings and a lower total cost of ownership
- Text Ticker
- Enables you to dedicate a portion of the screen to applications such as emergency warnings or news updates via a separate input. While your primary content is displayed via one input and fills the majority of the screen, your secondary ticker information can be displayed on the lower/remaining portion of the screen via a second input
- 6 Axis Color Control
- Allows for precise and simplified color, color temperature and saturation adjustment
- Built-In Handles
- Allows for easier transport and installation
- Energy Star 5.0
- The unit meets strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the U.S. Department of Energy, helping you save money and reduce greenhouse gas emissions
- Additional Features
- Advanced thermal capabilities/Advanced cooling system/Sealed panel design/Separate group/Monitor ID function/CableComp+/Ethernet control and communication/RS-232 control and communication/Carbon footprint meter/Plug-and-play (DDC/CI, DDC2B)/Scheduler (with real-time clock)/Sharpness/Softness adjustment/Screen saver function/POP/Side-by-side/Kensington lock/Handles/Variable picture modes/Advanced video settings (noise reduction, adaptive contrast)/Input labeling/Backlight adjust/Aspect ratio control/Built-in speakers/10-bit color over HDMI/OPS/Expansion