The MH110 Closed-Back Around-Ear Studio Monitor Headphones from CAD provide high-quality audio, ideal for studio monitoring, recording, and other applications. The headphones have 50mm neodymium drivers to deliver audio with an extended frequency response, plus exceptional clarity and detail.
Designed to remain comfortable during long listening sessions, the headphones have a padded, adjustable headband and thick leatherette ear cushions. The around-ear cushion design, combined with the closed-back earcups, helps to block out unwanted ambient noise so you can focus on your music. The headphones also feature an easy-fold design for convenient storage.
The headphones have a single-sided cable that provides plenty of slack with minimal snags and tangles. The cable has a 3.5mm plug with a 1/4" adapter, allowing you to connect to a wide variety of consumer and professional audio devices.
- 50mm neodymium drivers deliver audio with an extended frequency response, as well as exceptional clarity and detail
- The padded, adjustable headband fits virtually any head size for lasting comfort
- Thick, around-ear leatherette cushions and closed-back earcups provide comfort and also block out environmental noise
- The easy-fold design provides convenient storage
- The single-sided cable provides plenty of slack and keeps snags and tangles to a minimum
- The cable has a 3.5mm plug with a 1/4" adapter, allowing you to connect to a wide variety of consumer and professional audio devices