The PA702 from Atlas Sound is a dual-channel amplifier that can be used for a number of applications, including in boardrooms, restaurants, and for commercial paging and background music applications. The amplifier delivers 70W per channel into 8Ω.
The amplifier is manufactured with a unique feature that is useful for a particular situation. Since the first projector was pole mounted in a ceiling, there has been a real need for providing convenient local amplification. The PA702 pole mount amplifier is a very elegant solution for solving this issue. A "thru" hole chassis design makes it convenient to use with ceiling mounted video projectors.
The amplifier can also be set up to switch instantly from "stand-by" mode to full operation, when it senses current being drawn by the projector, or another piece of equipment. It will also respond to the selectable threshold of inputted audio source.
- Dual-channel, 70W per channel compact power amplifier
- Through-chassis mounting system for use with pole mounted projector systems
- Utilizes convection cooled, efficient amplification technology
- Current-sense auto turn-on
- Audio-sense auto turn-on
- Screwdriver adjustable level and tone controls
- A single unit or dual units can be rack mountable