The Stanton SCS.4DJ Digital DJ Mix Station gives digital DJs a software-style platform with the ability to conveniently mix and manipulate audio files while eliminating the laptop altogether. The SCS.4DJ features 4 USB inputs and will read MP3, WAV and other audio files directly from USB storage devices such as USB sticks, portable hard drives and smart phones.
The unit features a conventional dual-deck layout with 2 large, touch-sensitive platters for scratching and manipulating audio and effects, and a 2-channel mixer placed in the middle section. The high-resolution display shows detailed wave and grid formations, just like popular software titles.
If you're a novice or unfamiliar with mixing audio, the SCS.4DJ's Auto-DJ feature will analyze your music, and automatically beat-match based on a grid. Auto-DJ can also mix multiple titles for you, completing the automated hands-off DJ experience. Additional features include built-in effects, seamless looping and complete MIDI control over third-party MIDI devices and software.
- Ability to play and mix two tracks directly from the majority of mass storage devices (Audio files should first be analyzed for full functionality.)
- Automatic Tempo and beat grid calculation allowing tracks to be synchronized quickly
- 4.3" high-resolution widescreen LCD with dual frequency dependant color waveform displays, makes visual beat matching easy
- Comprehensive browse, search and sort capabilities presented in a simple and intuitive user interface
- 8x "soft" buttons allowing direct access to features, functionality and navigation
- 4x "direct access" illuminated buttons, with a navigation section
- Dual high-resolution 4.75" touch-sensitive weighted platters, utilizing a high resolution scratch algorithm
- Dual built in effects unit functionality with full beat synchronization
- Record your mixes directly to WAV format files for sharing or distribution while you play
- Auto-DJ mode will mix your playlists automatically using the calculated beat grids
- Microphone input with high-headroom and low noise performance
- 60mm Pitch control, with pitch bend buttons and high quality keylock performance
- Multiple USB connections (1x top, 1x rear, 2x base plus host connection for MIDI controller mode)
- Transport controls featuring Play/Pause, Cue, Sync and Tap tempo
- 1/4" balanced TRS and unbalanced RCA outputs, dual headphone outputs
- Internal Media Bay compartment for placement and connectivity of media storage devices
- Fully capable MIDI controller functionality