The EverFocus 32 Channel Paragon H.264 DVR (8 TB) is capable of delivering the level of performance and reliability required in security critical establishments like banks, casinos, retail centers, and government facilities. This unit can handle the management, viewing, recording, playback, and archiving of up to 32 CCTV cameras, locally and from a remote location.
Loaded with features and functions expected in a high-end DVR, this unit offers HDMI (1080p) plus VGA 1280 x 1024 video outputs, along with maximum real-time recording rate of 960 NTSC (2CIF) for all cameras. The 2CIF recording rate is more balanced (in terms of horizontal versus vertical resolution) and suited to CCTV equipment. The DVR also supports simultaneous main streaming 480 NTSC (4CIF) for remote viewing. In addition, the EverFocus DDNS service allows you to view live video from a variety of mobile devices, computers, and the MobileFocus app with no additional servers required.
The DVR’s H.264 compression helps reduce video file sizes without compromising on image integrity and network resources. The unit ships with a memory capacity of 8 TB, which can be extended up to 10 TB (supports eSATA). Two USB 2.0 ports and a built in DVD burner are available for video archive or transfer.
Playback search is simplified and you can locate events without having to slog through hours of recordings with options like time, event, snapshot (shows snapshots from recorded video at specified intervals), and smart search (directly captures movement in the specified area). In addition, the DVR is capable of watermarking stored footage to minimize the risk of video altering or tampering.
The EverFocus 32 Channel Paragon H.264 DVR offers an easy to use GUI which can be accessed via a mouse, web interface, IR remote control (included), or via the optional EKB500 keyboard controller, in addition to the DVR's intuitive on-board controls. Additionally, the Gigabit Ethernet interface allows you to remotely configure, control, and view video. This unit also allows you to set normal and event recording frame rates independently for each camera and change recording resolution according to schedule.
- 32 channel DVR with audio recording capabilities on 16 channels and a built in DVD burner
- 8 TB memory, expandable to 10 TB
- H.264 compression format for efficient disk utilization and network bandwidth conservation
- 960 fps (2CIF) real-time recording rate for all cameras
- Supports up to 4 fixed internal HDDs or 2 removable eSATA HDDs
- HDMI (1080p) plus VGA 1280 x 1024 video outputs
- Pentaplex operation for simultaneous live, recording, playback, archiving, and remote viewing
- Free EverFocus DDNS Service eliminates the use of static IP address for reliable remote access
- 2 USB 2.0 ports that can be used for video archive and mouse usage
- Supports up to 4 matrix video outputs and audio recording capability on 16 channels
- Normal and event recording frame rates can be independently set for each camera
- Flexibility to change recording resolutions at different times of the day via scheduling
- User-friendly GUI with graphical icons and visual indicators
- Mobile monitoring of live video possible via PDA and Smart phone browsers, other browsers, and the MobileFocus application
- Multiple control inputs, including mouse, front panel, IR remote controller (included), EKB500 keyboard, and web interface
- Simplified playback search with options like time, event, snapshot, and smart search
- On-screen PTZ can be controlled via mouse, front panel, or web interface
- Multi-language support