The BHS-X 320 x 240 Thermal Biocular from FLIR features the same image clarity and detail you've come to depend on in the H-Series monocular. Featuring a full coverage eyepiece, inter-ocular adjustment, ergonomic comfort, and high resolution thermal imaging cores, the BHS-X is a must-have for extended patrols, covert surveillance, and tactical missions.
The BHS-X is equipped with an uncooled vanadium oxide detector. This provides excellent long range viewing with sharp 320 x 240 native resolution in the viewfinder and a 2x digital zoom step to 160 x120 resolution, imagery from the BHS series is also accessible via the aux video jack in the hot shoe.
320 x 240 FLIR thermal imaging core with advanced image-processing algorithms, the BHS-X biocular provides crisp, clear thermal video during day and night, and is the sensible choice for game hunters and military personnel alike. All H-Series cameras allow operators to see in total darkness, through smoke, dust, and light fog. Additionally, see through light camouflage and foliage in dynamic lighting conditions to create a clear tactical advantage.
Note: Export of this device described herein is strictly prohibited without a valid export license issued by the US Bureau of Industry and Security, as prescribed in the Export Administration Regulation(EAR), 15 C.F.R. Chapter VII.
- Thermal Image Sensor
- FLIR's 320 x 240 core delivers greater range performance with crisp, clear 320 x 240 native resolution in the viewfinder, plus an additional 2x digital zoom step to 160 x 120 resolution. Full 320 x 240 resolution images are also accessible via the aux video jack in the hot shoe.
- Digital Zoom
- 2x digital zoom, extending the lens focal length when needed.
- Extended Range
- Powered by FLIR's 320 x 240 core, the BHS-X delivers great range performance with crisp, clear 320 x 240 native resolution in the viewfinder and 160 x 120 while in 2x digital zoom mode. Full 320 x 240 resolution imagery is accessible via aux video jack.
- One-Touch Recording
- Capture video evidence with one-touch recording, this allows users to release record button when recording has started, freeing up hands to focus and zoom during recording and evidence collection.
- Fast Recharging
- A quick release hot-shoe provides easy access to AC power. A latched battery door provides fast access to exchange or recondition batteries, if necessary.
- Image Storage
- Store images in JPEG format on a removable SD or SDHC memory card. Also record thermal video images in AVI format.
- Portable and Rugged
- IP67 rated and ready operate from -4°F to 140°F (-20° - 60°C). Ergonomic and user-friendly design allows this thermal binocular to be fully controlled with just 5 buttons on the top side of the unit.
- Covert Operation
- BHS series thermal devices are silent while in operation. Eyebrow style light shield eye-pieces allow the operator to remain covert in darkness.
- Battery Life
- 4 hours of continuous operation on 4 rechargeable AA NiMH batteries. Also runs on standard non-rechargeable alkaline or Lithium-Ion AA batteries.