The Video Messenger DV4 HD Digital Sign Player is a signage player that connects to a TV or to a modulator and displays video, images, PowerPoint presentations, and crawl tickers, all according to a schedule, and all in 1080p HD.
The DV4 can display one or up to all four visuals on the same screen at the same time in various screen-split combinations that can be selected from twelve layout templates that come included. Each segment within a screen-split can be scheduled independently by time, by day, and/or in repeating loops. And an included sign-management software manages the templates and scheduling. The software has a PC interface and is very easy to use.
400 licensed PowerPoint backgrounds also come included with the DV4. 100 of them are in HD and 300 are in SD. After text is entered into them, the sign-management software converts the .ppt PowerPoint files into images for display. Additional backgrounds can be downloaded and incorporated as well.
The DV4 also comes with a 4GB flash memory card for use with the featured CF card expansion slot, which is upgradable to 64GB. The DV4 also has an internal 2GB NAND flash memory that stores up to 1.8 hours of 5Mbps HD video. Use of the CF card disables the internal memory.
The DV4's outputs are HDMI and VGA for HD playback, and composite and stereo audio for SD playback. The DV4 is an industrial grade device with long-lasting solid-state circuitry. It can be controlled locally or remotely via LAN or WAN through Video Messenger Company's internet upload service. The DV4 works by Ethernet, but a Wi-Fi feature can optionally be added to allow for easy wireless installation.
Video Messenger Company provides free weekly training webinars and free 90-day phone support. It also offers, in addition to an included 1-year warranty, an extended warranty that guarantees 24-hour replacement of the DV4 if phone-troubleshooting doesn't help. The extended warranty can be obtained within 90 days of purchase and is renewable every year for up to four years.
- A signage player that connects to a TV or to modulator.
- Displays video, images, PowerPoint presentations, and crawls, in HD.
- Up to four visuals can be displayed simultaneously via one of twelve templates.
- Each visual can be scheduled independently by time, by day, or in repeating loops.
- An easy to use software handles the templates, scheduling, and PowerPoint presentations.
- 400 licensed PowerPoint backgrounds are included and are converted into still images for playback.
- An industrial-grade device with solid-state circuitry.
- HDMI and VGA outputs for HD playback, and composite for SD.
- Can be controlled locally/remotely by LAN/WAN via VMC's upload service.
- Works by Ethernet, but an optional Wi-Fi feature can allow wireless installation.
- A 4GB memory card is included. Additionally, the memory can be upgraded to 64GB.
- VMC offers free weekly training webinars and free 90-day phone support.
- An extended 24-hour replacement warranty can be purchased every year for four years.