AverMedia's DVD EZMaker 7 presents an easy way to transfer VHS tapes and other analog video sources so they can be viewed on DVD players, portable devices, or the web. The hardware accepts three RCA cable inputs (two for analog audio, and one for composite video) and one S-Video input so you can connect a camcorder, VCR, or any other video device with corresponding outputs.
The pocket-sized device is bundled with both driver software for the hardware as well as CyberLink PowerDirector 8 DE & PowerProducer 5 DVD, all for your Windows 7, Vista, or XP computer. These programs help you transfer video to DVD, encode it as H.264 for high-quality playback on the web, and convert video for playback on iPods and other devices. To enhance the treasures that are buried on your tapes, the CyberLink programs also enable you to edit video, create menus, and add effects.
DVD EZMaker 7 helps you breathe new life into your old home movies or your favorite classic VHS tapes. Digitize them so you can share them with friends and family – or the even wider world.
Note! EZMaker's ports are female only. To connect to a camcorder or VCR, male-to-male S-Video and/or RCA cables are required – not included.
- Digitize VHS tapes
- One-click refining
- Upload to YouTube and Facebook
- Convert for iPod and PSP playback
- Create stylish personal menus
- Transfer videos to DVD or VCD
- H.264 format authoring support
- Preset video editing tools
- Built-in effects and patterns
- Support for multiple media formats
- Also supports camcorders and any other device with a composite or S-Video output
- Edit, organize, and highlight video clips on the storyboard
- Windows 7-ready
- Bundled CyberLink PowerDirector 8 DE and PowerProducer 5 DVD