The Habbycam iGrip Smartphone Support System is designed to steady an iPhone, Blackberry, or Android smartphone so that you can take professional-looking videos using your device. The iGrip is fully adjustable for many comfortable shooting configurations. It has a 360-degree rotational bearing that stops in 90-degree increments for landscape or portrait shooting positions.
To get started, you won't even need to open your toolbox -- no tools needed! Plus, the components can be quickly disassembled for transport. The 1/4-20 accessory holes in the front accepts optional accessories you may need like a wireless mic or light.
The iGrip is made of stainless steel, brass and aluminum components for long-term durability. No matter what you're recording, you'll be able to capture the steadiest possible image when your smartphone is being held up by the iGrip. This an ideal accessory for indie filmmakers, video bloggers, and anyone else looking to take high quality video with a smartphone.
- Support system for an iPhone, Blackberry or Android smartphone
- Steadies device so that you can capture professional-looking video
- Fully rotational bearing stops in 90-degree increments for landscape or portrait shooting
- Easy to put together; no tools necessary
- Components can be quickly disassembled for easy transportation
- Accessories like a wireless mic or LED light can be screwed into the 1/4-20 accessory holes
- Made in the U.S.A.