The Habbycam 5D/7D DSLR Cage is specifically designed for use with the Canon 5D, 7D and 60D models. This cage is constructed from 0.38" / 9.5mm thick hard anodized aluminum plates that provide additional protection for the camera body. The design of the plates incorporates numerous 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 mounting holes across the entire cage for mounting of standard accessories such as handgrips, preview monitors, microphones, sound recorders, lights, support rods, mixers, batteries, and other DSLR cages.
While the cage does work with most DSLR models, several aspects of the design were engineered to work best with the Canon 5D, 7D, and 60D. Sections of the cage were cut away for direct access to most of the camera's ports, including the power and input/output connectors, battery door, and memory card door. The rugged, rigid design also provides additional mounting support for use on cars and other moving objects. The bottom of the cage features a standard 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 socket for mounting to most tripods and stands.
- Specifically designed for use with the Canon 5D, 7D and 60D digital cameras.
- Constructed from 0.38" / 9.5mm thick hard anodized aluminum plates that provide additional protection for the camera body.
- Cage design incorporates numerous 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 mounting holes for accessories such as handgrips, monitors, lights, batteries, etc.
- Cage design permits accessibility to battery and memory card doors as well as power and input/output connectors.
- Quick release knob provides easy camera removal.