The black Alienware Orion M14x Backpack (ScanFast) from Mobile Edge is not named so because it comes from another planet. It's a very user and gear-friendly bag that travels well and meets the demands of commuters who fly or frequently use public transportation and who require a strong bag that holds a respectable amount of gear in style and safety. Rated to hold an Alienware 14.1" (35.8 cm) laptop, you'll also have more than enough space inside for additional gear or documents. There are three separate zippered compartments within which you can arrange your contents. Together, the pack remains compact, strong and ergonomically designed. There's also a front accessory pouch for an MP3 player with headphone outlet.
The pack is made from tough 1680 Denier ballistic nylon and can take the rigors of daily use through all sorts of venues. At the airport, it's checkpoint friendly and will not cause you undue delay while clearing TSA checkpoints since your laptop is held in its own separate pocket and will not have to be removed. Hence, the name "ScanFast".
It's even more comfortable to carry since the straps are padded, adjustable and supported by a thickly padded ventilated back panel for added comfort. One of the straps has a small touch fastened pocket within which you can store a quick access item such as a phone, keys or similar sized item. Complimenting the shoulder straps is a top carry handle that can be used for rapid retrieval of the pack from a car trunk, luggage bin or closet. Weighing in at a mere 3.1 lb (1.4 kg), this is not a heavy pack to tote around even if you're not traveling. Strong dual zippers provide quick access to all the compartments.
The Alienware Orion M14x Backpack is backed by Mobile's lifetime warranty against manufacturer's defects.
- Fits laptop up to 14.1" (35.8 cm)
- Checkpoint friendly laptop bag, TSA (Transportation Security Administration) compliant. Leave your laptop in the bag when passing through airport security
- Loads of interior pockets to carry your gear
- Ergonomic backing and shoulder straps for maximum comfort
- Lifetime Warranty
- Carry-On Form Factor
- FAA and airline carry-on specifications are subject to change without notice, please check with your airline before designating this case as a carry-on item. Most airlines require carry-on items to have an external linear measurement that is equal to or less than 45.0" (114.3 cm). The external dimensions of this case add up to 37.2" (94.5 cm)