The pink ScanFast Element Checkpoint Friendly Briefcase from Mobile Edge is multi-purpose bag that is perfect for anyone who frequently flies or spends much time on public transportation. Specifically designed to be a workstation, the ScanFast hosts a bevy of features that will make your travel more efficient and comfortable.
It holds a 16.0" (40.6 cm) laptop not only in safety and style in its own dedicated pocket but makes moving through TSA checkpoints a breeze since you don't have to remove the computer from its slot. Merely unzip the bag and the laptop is clearly visible - no muss - no fuss. In support of computer use, the ScanFast contains a built-in Wireless Security Shield that will guard against hackers. That alone gives the briefcase a true "wow" feature.
It's made with a very handsome faux-leather exterior and accented by stylish poly suede. The lining is a soft, gear-friendly satin interior. And, while we're discussing the interior, you'll find plenty of space for pens, files, cell phone and lots of collateral paper material. A separate zippered workstation opens to give you sufficient workspace for writing, typing and file storage. It folds flat when open for ease of use and is secured by dual zippers when not needed.
The ScanFast is carried by its padded, adjustable shoulder strap or by hand as a simple tote via the dual top hand carry straps. All the carry options are supported by rugged steel fittings. Mobile Edge backs the ScanFast with its lifetime warranty against manufacturer's defects.
- Fits laptops up to 16.0" (40.6 cm)
- Checkpoint friendly laptop bag, TSA (Transportation Security Administration) compliant. Leave your laptop in the bag when passing through airport security checkpoints
- Rich faux-leather
- Wireless Security Shield keeps your Bluetooth phone/PDA safe from spam, hackers and viruses
- Color accented satin interior lining
- Dedicated padded computer section
- Separate zippered workstation and file sections
- Padded shoulder strap and durable steel fittings
- Easy-access exterior pockets
- Lifetime warranty
- Carry-On Form Factor
- FAA and airline carry-on specifications are subject to change without notice, please check with your airline before designating this case as a carry-on item. Most airlines require carry-on items to have an external linear measurement that is equal to or less than 45.0" (114.3 cm). The external dimensions of this case add up to 35.5" (90.2 cm)