The Symetrix Solus 16 SymNet DSP Hardware is essentially a core audio routing, control logic and DSP processing matrix for fixed installation in commercial sound reinforcement applications, paging systems, background audio systems, professional sound reinforcement and more. The solus 16 features 16 mic/line inputs with phantom power and 8 outputs.
Its open architecture along with SymNet Designer software (free download) enable engineers to easily configure audio routing, control logic and DSP configurations for virtually any sound reinforcement scenario.
The Solus 16 features high-end audio compression and 3-band EQ to rival that of top competitors. Additional features include Ethernet, ARC port, RS-232 port, two external control inputs, and four logic outputs, comprehensive LCD display and rack mountable chassis.
- The most powerful SymNet DSP hardware yet. Ideal for small to mid-size installations not requiring I/O expansion
- Configured using open architecture SymNet Designer 10 to customize signal path and DSP modules
- The most cost-effective SymNet solution to date
- 16 mic/line inputs and 8 outputs on Solus 16
- Ethernet, ARC port, RS-232 port, two control inputs, and four logic outputs