The Technical Pro HB2502U Digital Hybrid Amplifier delivers 2500 watts of peak power for home theaters systems, karaoke, commercial venue installations, recreational rooms and more. The HB2502U Digital Hybrid Amplifier is essentially a preamplifier, power amplifier and mixer all in one rack-mountable unit.
The rack ears are removable for use within traditional home entertainment systems. The unit features a 1/8" MP3 player input and 7.1 up conversion for rendering your stereo audio from an iPod or MP3 player, to 7.1 surround. There are no shortage of line inputs, including 5.1 surround line inputs and a pair of microphone inputs on the front panel.
An SD card slot will conveniently read MP3 audio files from an SD card, reducing excess cables and connected devices. There is an AM/FM tuner on board, support for 2 sub-woofer speakers, and a dedicated sub-woofer volume control. Additional features include a color display, microphone echo control, bass and treble controls and binding post speaker connections.
- 2500 watts peak power
- 7.2 Channel up conversion
- Inputs: RCA (2 channel input, 5.1 channel input), USB and SD Card, iPod / MP3
- Outputs: Banana binding post (4 full range speakers), Push button (surround sound speakers), 2 RCA (Record line, Pre-amp output), 2 mono RCA (Subwoofer)
- Separate gain controls for Pre-amplifier and subwoofer outputs
- AM / FM digital tuner
- Dual microphone inputs (1/4 Phone)
- Microphone volume, bass, treble and echo controls
- Digital fluorescent output display
- Removable rack-mount brackets
- Remote control