The Chrosziel Aladin Mark II Lens Control is designed for the film industry as a wireless lens control system and controls Focus and Iris on any Cine lens.
The main component of the kit is the Aladin MKII, which has a wireless range of 328 yards and features 16 RF channels at 433-434MHz to select from. The system lets you carry out automatic calibration of the lens parameters at the beginning of shooting. You can also switch off, reconfigure or change the battery, and then switch on again and resume shooting. The MKII is compatible with all ENG style lenses and is 3D-capable with up to 8 axis of motor control capability.
The kit is complete with two Heden M26VE digital motors that can be used with either 15 or 19mm rods and that come with two supporting 40" motor cables, an XLR power cable, and an Anton Bauer D-Tap cable.
- Control signals are transmitted as digital data packages in the 434 / 869 MHz band safely and precisely with 18-bit resolution
- The system calculates with 32-bit accuracy
- Suitable for many motors with digital incremental encoders such as Heden M26VE, Scorpio SB92, Preston DM2, Betz Tools BTM7as well as all digitally controlled lenses from Canon and Fujinon
- Eight motor channels in one compact box
- Color OLED display with membrane keypad for easy inputs
- Software updates through USB port
- Controls optional Aladin Light Source and Colibri dimmers and optional DMX dimmer / receiver
- Ranges approximately 330 yards outdoors and 90 yards inside buildings
- ON/OFF or START/STOP recording function integrated for all cameras
- Features "Electronic Gear" for free selection of the translation between the hand wheel movement and the reaction at the lens
- Memory of last settings after switch off for quick resumption of operation
- Wide supply-voltage range from 9 to 30 volts for the motor controller
- Powerful, adequate performance for the motors also with low supply voltage through internal booster
- Modular design, each individual function can be combined into one transmitter through simple assembly
- Reverse direction of the motor rotation is adjustable on the hand-units and individually at the controller
- An LED column shows the position of the zoom
- Lowest energy consumption, a battery usually lasts for the entire day of shooting
- 16 channels selectable for the transmission, by receivers keypad and the RF spectrum analyzer avoids distorted channels
- Two configurable serial interfaces
- Adjustable fluid damping for the focus hand wheel
- Emergency feature: transmission by connecting transmitter and receiver using a simple video cable with BNC plugs