Designed for disruption-free learning in small-sized classrooms, the MX850UST 3D Ready DLP Digital Projector offers an 81" (2 m) XGA picture in only 27" (0.7 m) with a 0.4 ultra short-throw ratio. Together with 13,000:1 ultra-sharp contrast ratio and 2500 ANSI lumen brightness, this projector has the most dynamic image quality to offer.
But the MX850UST can do lots more than make large bright pictures. For one thing, it can make them all over the world. It's got an international auto switching 100 to 240 volts 50/60Hz power supply and it can project video in the NTSC, PAL and SECAM standards. And speaking of international, its onscreen display (OSD) offers your choice of 28 languages.
The MX850UST makes beautiful, vivid pictures thanks to its Texas Instruments DLP DMD (Digital Light Processor Digital Micromirror Device) imaging panel with BrilliantColor. This projector also has a host of picture modes. It includes PC inputs and an identical set for A/V inputs. For each type there are inputs specialized for brightly lit rooms, presentations, viewing photos and watching movies. Plus there are two user modes that allow you to save your own picture preferences.
Lastly, the MX850UST provides 3D function to enjoy 3D movies, videos, and sporting events in a more realistic way by presenting the depth of the images.
- World-Leading SmartEco Technology for a Greener Environment
Schools today face the challenge of introducing new technologies and teaching tools into their classrooms and cutting down on energy costs. In the effort to help schools meet the learning needs of their students as well as the green goals set by the school district, BenQ has collaborated with Philips Lighting in developing the perfect solution - the SmartEco technology.
The SmartEco technology brings a new way of operating the projector lamp system. Intuitive to use and environmentally friendly, this technology brings together the finest picture quality and maximum energy saving. With the SmartEco technology, students and teachers get to make the most out of their classroom experience - and schools reduce the total cost of ownership with extended lamp life and lowered maintenance needs
- Eco Blank Mode
- The eco blank mode allows teachers to blank the projection screen whenever they need to direct their students' focus back on them - or simply when the projector is not in use. When activated, this special feature dims the lamp power automatically, lowering the total power consumption by up to 70%
- Smart Eco Mode
- The smart eco mode is designed to use only the exact amount of lamp power a projector needs to deliver the best contrast performance. With this feature, schools get to provide students and teachers uncompromised projection quality and reduce the total cost of ownership by extending the lamp life and lowering power consumption
- No Source Detected Mode
- There will be times when a projector is turned on without a display source, such as a classroom PC or notebook. To avoid a projector from running with full lamp power, BenQ created the no source detected mode to lower the projector lamp brightness to 30% after the projector has remained unconnected to a display source for more than three minutes
- <0.5W Standby Power Consumption
- When inactive, the MX850UST keeps power consumption to a minimum with <0.5W standby power. This helps extend the projector lamp life as well as reduce energy costs
- Upper Lamp Door for Easy Lamp Access
- The upper lamp door is designed for IT managers to replace the projector lamp safely and quickly. Should the projector lamp go out in the middle of the class, it can be replaced without delaying the class
- Security Bar to Discourage Theft
- A security bar is designed to enable projector managers to secure their classroom projectors either to a ceiling mount or an audiovisual equipment cart, adding extra physical security to a classroom projector. BenQ's education projectors are each built with a security bar to help discourage a good number of opportunistic thieves
- LAN Control with Crestron and PJ-Link
- LAN control is designed to help IT managers perform day-to-day projector maintenance and repair tasks efficiently and effectively - offering them full access and control over every projector directly from their workstations. The MX850UST offers seamless support for the Crestron and PJ-Link LAN control system
- Built-In 20W Big Audio Power
- The MX850UST features two built-in 10W speakers to help enrich every lesson with top quality audio performances. These speakers are sealed and secured within the projector housing by BenQ's anti-shake design to ensure projection stability at all times
- Microphone Input Support
- With the microphone input, teachers get to reach every student with straining their voice. All they need to do is plug in the microphone or microphone headset to get started
- BenQ's greatest efforts to comply with green regulations include the replacement of hazardous substances, material selection, packaging design, energy-saving design and other aspects of their products
- On-Screen Display Languages
- Arabic/ Bulgarian/ Croatian/ Czech/ Danish/ Dutch/ English/ Finnish/ French/ German/ Greek/ Hungarian/ Hindi/Italian/ Indonesian/ Japanese/ Korean/ Norwegian/ Polish/ Portuguese/ Romanian/ Russian/ Simplified Chinese/ Spanish/ Swedish/ Turkish/ Thai/ Traditional Chinese (28 Languages)